Monday 29 March 2010

Project 365 - Day 47 (29/03/10)


Day 47: I have a much more active life at home compared to uni. Hence the late posts while I am home I'm afraid.

I wore a total of 3 outfits today, impressive I think. I wore my maxi dress to do some baking and got covered in chocolate (including my hair), then I had a wash and changed into my checked dress and by the time I had to head out to Nando's (YUM!) I felt it was appropriate to make a bit of an effort.

So you get the picture of my slight effort: DMs, leggings, denim H&M dress, pink long sleeved top and flowery jacket both from New Look. I look very disheveled as this was taken about an hour ago.

Hopefully I'll have some time to spend a bit more time on this in the next few days, if not when I'm back at uni I'll have lots of time!

Much love

No comments: