Wednesday 3 March 2010

Project 365 - Day 21 (03/03/10)


Day 21: Sorry its late today, had a busy day with errands and lectures, better late than never though.

An interesting outfit today, grey socks, leggings, shorts I made the other night, green long sleeved top and a really cool yellow top.

This top was a present from my Mum when my parents went to France last summer. It's really nice and of course so very colourful and patterned. It had an elasticated end but I tried it on today and felt like it looked really strange so I cut the elastic out to make it more flowy and floaty which I really like. It feels so very summery :) It's got big pockets on as well which I love on clothes.

Tonight I'm having a PJ night with friends so I'm gonna try and get some pics of comfy, slouchy PJs for a post tomorrow. Comfy PJs are the best :)

Much love

No comments: