Friday 5 March 2010

Project 365 - Day 23 (05/03/10)


Day 23: I'm just staying in the flat today so wearing a comfy outfit (yet again). This dress is awesome, my Mum got it for me when her and my Dad came up to visit me last year, it was from a shop that was closing down and selling everything for £5 so a bargain.

Over Christmas I was going to cut it up so it would be just below the knee as I thought it was really unflattering but I actually don't think its that bad and in the summer it will be brilliant with a pair of flip flops.

The only thing I get annoyed about is the top of it, this style really doesn't suit me or fit me very well so I always have to wear a vest top underneath which is a pain but ah well, its pretty enough to put up with.

Well I'm off to do some work.

Much love

1 comment:

G-andy said...

very pretty, def dont cut it off, looks great :)