Monday 8 March 2010

Project 365 - Day 26 (08/03/2010)


Day 26: Again, I'm not doing much today except work so another comfy outfit. I have to say once I finish uni and (hopefully) get a job, I think my outfits will be much more interesting!

Fluffy leopard print socks, New Look comfy jeans, pinky-purpley top from Topshop and a pink cardigan from H&M.

This cardigan is so very comfy - as are many of my clothes. I bought it about 2 years ago and after I did my friends pointed out it is covered in the initials "DB" which everyone thinks means David Beckham - not my style at all. However it has also got hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades all over it so I like to prefer that the DB has something to do with playing cards...

Either way it's bright pink, got pockets and is comfy so its a fave.

Much love

1 comment: