Tuesday 9 March 2010

Any ideas?

I got this lovely Ruby ring last month from my boyfriend and have yet to wear it as it's too big :(

I really really want to wear this as its so very beautiful and very me.

So I have a favour to ask! I can get it made smaller at a shop from home but up here it all costs far too much, so was wondering if anyone knows where you can get those things that you put onto rings so they are smaller?? I only ever remember seeing them in those awesome magazine things that got delivered years ago that sold all those random gadgets you would probably never need! Well now I need one of those things and I can't find it! Typical!

Any help is very appreciate!! Thanks :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey! Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.debzcrafts.co.uk/pack-of-two-ring-adjustersplease-click-to-choose-sizes-207-p.asp

Hope you are well!
great blog!
Christine xx