Friday 15 July 2011

Tie-dye hair

I have become a little bit obsessed with Lauren Conrad's beauty blog The Beauty Compartment, it is downright brilliant, so many tips and ideas - I love it. One thing she recently did was experiment with tie-dye hair and how amazing does it look?

Lauren-conrad-hair-tie-dye

I have decided I am going to get this look as soon as possible, my lovely sister is training to become a hairdresser and she has kindly volunteered to try it out on me when she's free and I seriously cannot wait. I think it looks awesome and with colours that bright it'll wash out pretty quickly anyway so won't have to worry about it if I don't like it. Plus...no roots!! A big bonus in any hair dying adventure.

What do you think? Would you be brave enough to rock this look?

No comments: