Friday 22 July 2011

Best Dressed of the Week

This week was pretty unspectacular, well it was until I saw Hailee Steinfeld yesterday at Miu Miu presents Lucrecia Martel's "Muta". The current face of Miu Miu had to look amazing for the night and she most definitely did.

Haileesteinfeldclothesmlnjb3wvztal

Miu Miu has never particularly been on my radar, I don't usually find their pieces very interesting but this has definitely won me over. This look is beautiful, simple and stunning. I love the jewelled Peter Pan collar and matchy-but-not-too-matchy Prada clutch and Miu Miu peep-toes. I love that she still looks like a 14 year old, granted a very well dressed one but it doesn't scream "I'm trying to be a grown up!", the minimal make up and simple hair help with this. I think it also helps that I have a lot of love for Hailee, she's adorable and she charmed with her Oscar's frock

Well done again, Hailee. By the time she's my age she'll be a seasoned pro on the red carpet and I'm sure she'll never get it wrong.

 

 

No comments: