Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm Back... and with a Best Dressed of the Week

Yes, yes I've been awfully neglectful of blogging recently but I'm back with a vengence, instead of exaggerating talking about how busy I've been I'm getting into a new feature, drum roll please:

Best Dressed of the Week

Exciting eh? Ok it's not very original I know but I want to share with you all my opinion on who should be crowned best dressed every week.

This week was a great one for fashion and there were lots of lovely dresses out and about. My favourite was the beautiful Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta at the BAFTA Brits to Watch Gala. She looked GORGEOUS!

Zooey-deschanel-odlr-dress-bafta-event

I have such a girl crush on Zooey anyway but I really do love how she looks here. This girl is truly stunning and I love how she always looks so effortless and comfortable in what she wears, you can put a gorgeous girl in a gorgeous dress but if she doesn't feel right...it shows! This Oscar de la Renta beauty really is stunning, it is so simple yet still has such an impact. I think Oscar de la Renta are the designer to use for simple but stunning, if I had the money I'd wear these dresses to do the washing up in. I'm really pleased Zooey didn't over-accessorise (a crime I am very guilty of) as she just looked flawless, anyway that smile is the only accessory this girl needs.

Definitely my winner this week, well done Zooey.

No comments: