Sunday 21 February 2010

Project 365 - Day 10 Part 2 (20/02/10)


Day 10 Part 2: Here's a little treat for today, as I went out last night I thought I would show off my second outfit of the day.

Mainly due to the fact that this dress is a favourite of mine. I got it in the Warehouse sale, it was £55 but I got it for £15. Can't really see the structure here but it is gorgeous, I wear it lots as I can make it a bit funky like here with gladiator heels, clutch, leather jacket and long necklace. Or I can it a bit classier like when I wore it to the theatre with pumps, a fitted blazer and pashmina. And I've even dressed it down with a cardigan and my DM's.

So I have decided, instead of needing a LBD (Little Black Dress) everyone should have a LRD (Little Red Dress). It even goes against the rules of what redheads should wear but I don't care. It's AWESOME!

Much love

No comments: