Monday 19 April 2010

My inspiration

I've had a fun day today, I created some what I suppose you could call mood boards, except instead of being based on a certain theme they are all just generally what I find inspirational.



Some of the images show fashion I like, some show hair and make up I like and for some it is the way the picture is taken or the overall style of the image I find inspirational.



There is also a cheeky bit of fabric from my dress on one of the boards as I love it and I was very inspired by it when I saw it.



I think in an ideal world I would love to be involved in styling at photoshoots or in the conception of photoshoots so this is my way of gaining a bit of insight into what I like and also what is liked in the fashion and also promotion world.



I stuck them on the outside of my bathroom door, what better place to be constantly reminded of your inspiration?

No comments: