Thursday 15 April 2010

The Leaders Debate

Don't worry this hasn't turned into a political blog but I have just been watching the Leaders Debate tonight and the first thing I noticed was that their ties matched the colour of their political party which I thought was clever.

However I was a bit confused by Brown's choice, Labour's colour is red and Brown's tie is clearly pink, surely as the big cheese of the Labour party he would have a red tie?

He needs a stylist poor man.

Hopefully I can find a picture to back this up at some point.

Kinda disgusted in myself that the first thing I noticed in a political debate is the colour of the ties...

My mum always says I can be looking at the most unusual situation and I will always spot the fashion, I think she is definitely right.

No comments: