Sunday 15 August 2010

Project 365 - Day 185 (15/08/10)

Day 185: I am REALLY impressed with Primark. These are my first pair of uber skinny jeans (bought yesterday on my big shopping trip) and they fit like a glove. They were only £8 and having worn them all day (and played lots of games with nieces and nephews) they have not stretched even slightly which I think is very impressive. I wonder how they'll last after a wash but so far I love them. Don't think I've worn such well fitting jeans, didn't expect that from Primark.

The tops are also from Primark and I wore them yesterday (far too lovely to wait to wear again) and the cardigan is my Mums from Littlewoods I think.

I am loving this look on me at the moment. So girly yet wearable. Think I may invest in the top in a few other colours as I love it so much and for £9 each (plus £2 for the vest underneath) you can't complain.

Ah I'm addicted to Primark and their amazingly cheap clothing.

Much love

No comments: