Saturday 3 December 2011

Katy Perry: The Pink Princess

I've been a huge fan of Katy Perry's gimmicky style but it is really growing on me in recent months. She really doesn't care and will whatever and I love it. As well as the recent pink hair (which I love), the singer has also adopted the colour as a style staple for head to toe... And I love it!

Here are some of her best pink looks:

First up an "off-duty" look with this gorgeous Giambattista Valli cape dress which matched her hair and did all the talking for her.

Katy-perry-signed-the-look-of-a-rock-granny-giambattista-valli
Next up is what I would call a signature Katy Perry look. A very quirky and retro Jeremy Scott pastel dress for the EMAs 2011. Only Katy Perry would do this.

Katyperrymtveuropemusicawards2011arrivalsplyrpcy8n7vl
One of my favourite Katy Perry looks came from her red carpet appearance at the American Music Awards 2011. The Vivienne Westwood dress is stunning but what really sets it off is the accessories. An amazing headpiece which you can see properly on the Red Carpet Fashion Awards site and amazing blue Jimmy Choos make this look a stand out.

Katy-perry-style-american-music-awards-2011
The American Music Awards also allowed the singer to show off this beautiful, elegant gown. Proving the pink hair works as more than just a gimmick. I love the matching pink guitar.
Katyperry2011americanmusicawardsshowj561xeiuiezl
And this week Mrs Brand topped it off at the Grammy Nominations Concert in a lovely lace Dolce and Gabanna dress which is the most understated and glamorous I think she's ever looked. Simple and beautiful but still PINK!

Grammynominationsconcertliveshowjniqqvp02kul

No comments: