Wednesday 6 October 2010

BNTM final

So Monday night was the first live of Britain's Next Top Model and I was privileged enough to be a part of the audience and wangle a sparkly wrist band to the after show party.

I thought it was amazing. I've heard some dodgy stuff about how it was received but from the sidelines it was definitely a show and a half. The three girls rocked it out and it was a surprising show from start to finish. Tiffany won the title and I honestly believe that all three were worthy winners but Tiff truly is able to rule the runway. She has presence and beauty that truly resonates. I managed to have a bit of a chat with Joy who came third and although I'm sure disappointed, she was truly happy for Tiff and really excited about moving on with her career. It will not be the end for any of these three girls.

The stage with images of the 2 finalists Winner Tiff with the Judges

After getting to the after show party, thanks to Alisha, I met the judges and a number of the finalists including fourth place Charlotte who is just as amazing and lovely in person as she was on the show. I also met my favourite from last years show Jade, who like the finalists was absolutely lovely and so genuine and beautiful in person.

With fourth place, the lovely Charlotte

Julien Macdonald and Grace Woodward were amazing and very nice to me as I was very much a geek when meeting them. Though I did try to apologise for my lameness.

With judge Julien Macdonald With judge Grace Woodward

All in all I cannot wait until the next series starts, I'm sure it will be even better. I'd love an invite ;)

No comments: