Wednesday 27 October 2010

Project 365 - Day 258 (27/10/10)


Day 258:  This dress is awesome, very summery but perfect for winter with boots, cardi & jacket.  Very good :)  I have to say my nails steal the look for me though:


I put a post up yesterday about a new nail varnish coming out from OPI in January called Black Shatter that created a shattered look on your nails.  Well I discovered Barry M already doing pretty much the exact same product called Nail Effects, it is only £3.95 so I bought it in my lunch break.  I have to say I am amazed by how it looks.  It such a brilliant effect and is so easy to do, my only complaint is that it dries very matt so I sealed it with clear nail varnish, which I don't usually bother doing.  Totally worth it though, I love the shiny look.  Ahhh I seriously love this and cannot wait to try lots of different undercoat colours!!

Much love

No comments: