Tuesday 3 July 2012

Still obsessed by nail art

So I may have been a bit quiet recently but my obsession for nail art continues. Here are some highlights.

Glitter I got some nail glitter for Christmas and have used it for both full set of nails and ring finger accent. I prefer the ring finger accent.

Ring finger nail art Using the Models Own nail art pen I created some ring finger accents. With all 3 designs and used a different colour on the ring finger as well as using nail art.

The first is a tribal design using a grey on 4 of my fingers and white with a black design on the ring finger. 

The second is 2 shades of blue with black stripes and spots. Simple but effective. 

The third is my favourite and really simple. A grey on the 4 fingers and a gorgeous Nails Inc silver on the ring finger with a simple heart in the corner.

Marbled nails These were my marbled nails for Easter. I love the colours.

Photo1
Shattered nails I shattered four of my fingers over a red shade and on the ring finger I just used a black varnish.

Phot7
Nail stickers These were super cheap in Superdrug, can't remember the brand. I like them but I don't love them, they didn't look great close up and came off quite quickly. Good fun though.

Photo4

No comments: