Tuesday 10 July 2012

Blue nails not blue shoes...

I wanted to try a five finger nail art manicure, where I created a different look on every finger. 

I used a base coat of Baker Street by Nails Inc on all of my nails. 

Thumb: I used Floral Street by Nails Inc and a nail art brush to create a gradient of spots that started very dense on the top right of the nail and faded in the bottom left of the nail.

Index finger: Using Princes Street by Nails Inc and the nail art brush again I did two stripes to the left of centre of the nail.

Middle finger: I used nail glitters in a similar shade to Baker Street all over the nail. 

Ring finger: I filled in half the nail on a diagonal using Royal Mews by Nails Inc (which appears to not be available anymore)

Little finger: Again, I covered the nail in glitter but this time in a lighter shade to the middle finger.

Dscn1313

What do you think? I love the variety and how they all fit in the same theme.

My right hand was worse, as is always the way, but I did the same 5 designs but changed which finger they were on. 

No comments: