Tuesday 23 August 2011

Feather Hair Extensions

I discovered something I have not seen before the other day: Feather Hair Extensions. These can also be called my new obsession!

To be fair, they've been around ages and I'm just slow on the uptake. People like Kesha and Steven Tyler have been wearing them for a while but their hair always looks a mess so I probably ignored it.

Anyway, worn properly I think these give a pretty awesome look.

Feather-hair-extensions

I think they can look really simple but add a bit of life to your hair and I love that they don't have to look like a bird flew into your head. I think this look releases my inner hippy, it is definitely a look that could be seen in the 70s but the colour options give it a real modern twist.

186078-feathers

What do you think? Silly fad or fashion brilliance?

No comments: