Sunday 31 January 2010

Getting started

I would call myself an amateur fashion lover but my friends and family say I have an interesting sense of style that definitely makes me stand out from the crowd.

I am a big believer of two things when it comes to style:
  • Wear what you like and enjoy
  • Don't be afraid of colour.
I have always been told I am a 'splash of colour' and look 'interesting', I choose to take this as a compliment and feel it conveys a sense of fun and frivolity into my everyday life. I do not believe in following fashion but I always keep an eye out for fashion I like everywhere from runways to films or just while in the pub. This way I am not restricted to wearing just what is the next big thing but can get inspiration from everywhere.

This blog is my way of expressing my love of the fashion world and the way I see it through my colourful eyes. Hope you all enjoy.

Much love

No comments: