Thursday 16 September 2010

Painting

I got a little bored the other night and decided to get my creativity back. I took everything I love; painting, colours and animal print and decided to put them all together.

My first canvas is a purple and blue zebra print. I absolutely love how this turned out. I was surprised at how good it looked.


The second one is a leopard print in pinks with a pale blue background. I am not 100% sure about this one but it is definitely growing on me.


I want to do more of these but I think the leopard print one needs some work if I do another one. I think if I could my life would be filled with animal print and this is another way to get a little more of it. They are currently pride of place on my wall.

What do you think? What other colours would do you think I should do?

No comments: