Thursday 22 July 2010

An Apology!!

A big apology to my millions of fans...or perhaps my friends and family who occasionally like to spy on my day to day wear.

Anyway, onto the apology - this is for the lack of my Project 365 updates. This is because my computer was acting up and only started working a few days ago and my phone wouldn't let me send a proper update. So I am just going to have taken the few weeks as a break and start again today. I know its cheating but I won't tell if you won't ;)

So to reward anyone who read this, here is a picture of one of my favourite outfits of the last few weeks. It is from one of my favourite websites Red Carpet Fashion Awards and Dita just looks AMAZING!! She looks unbelievably stunning and I love how she pulls off this difficult colour and style.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I'll be back on my everyday updates now for you to enjoy.

Much love

No comments: